Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm still here

WOW!!! I feel that I grew roots all over my feet taking this long to write. It has been very challenging having lots of things to do, from 2 weddings I was part of, to chaperoning kids one week and taking them to an active volcano, coral reef and evangelistic ministries and then add to that preparing for second service. Yup, our second service started a couple of Sundays ago and we had 85 people total. I know it included volunteers that weren't able to attend that morning because they had to volunteer at the kids' environments but we do see new faces in that afternoon crowd so that's really encouraging. Do continue to pray as we move forward. Also pray for us because this Sunday the whole band and the pastor and his family are headed to the States to travel for 3 months to help raise support for the ministry here. So if you happen to see a group of Filipinos wearing big smiles and are teary-eyed, it's probably them. I'm just so excited that they'll get to see a glimpse of what I was and still part of... the ministries at North Point. So give them that ole' warm Georgia welcome...

No comments: