Tuesday, February 19, 2008

MIRACLE OF LIFE


It's been awhile that I get to share and witness to someone about Christ. I just had this great opportunity via, of all places, the world wide web...yup there is an advantage using the internet. I was skyping this good friend of mine in high school and she's been asking me when I'll give her the Bible I promised I'd give her. She had encountered a friend with a way different view of God and has been persuading her about his faith but she told him to talk to me. I didn't get to meet her friend but I had the chance to meet up with my high school friend and she has mentioned that she really wanted to talk to me about it and would like a Bible too because she thought it would really help her understand the stuff that was thrown at her during that time. Because of this encounter and God's awesome timing, she accepted the Lord after our amazing exchange of encouraging words. In fact at the end of our skype, I was the one so encouraged and renewed. Thanks Lord for still letting me know how much You care and how much You want to use me as I willingly submit myself to You.

1 comment:

Philip Lovel D. Lim said...

ride on man! ride on! we share the joy...i'm in tears reading the blog! thanks for this we all need to be reminded of our first love! thanks!!!