Friday, February 22, 2008

YOU NEVER LET GO


Have you ever felt so down that you don't know what to do? As if you're totally paralyzed and your mind doesn't seem to want to cooperate even when your friends are trying to encourage you, flipping over backwards just to help out and yet you still feel it's like the end of the world....I'm there right now. And it's sad knowing that I should be ok since I've been a Christian like more than 10 years right? Wrong... Everyone of us gets attacked with his/her own personal weakness and there are times that I act like this is my first time to deal with this pain. But thanks to an old friend that stuck with me through this years, I got a rude awakening after he sent me an email that made my predicament look like a piece of cake compared to what happened to this guy. It made me cringe because of the way I was acting..getting into the rut of PITY PARTYING. I had to beg God for forgiveness, for acting so selfishly and for being so immature and inconsiderate.......
YOU always make a way to let Your presence known. You never gave up on me even though I'm always in the brink of throwing the towel. Thank you Lord for staying by my side even though because of my insensitivity, I didn't feel You were there. Because YOU have always loved me....YOU never let go!!!

Read Living without limbs, the article that my friend sent me. http://samiplus.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=27&Itemid=52

No comments: