Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Hmmppp!!!


Greetings my friends. I guess you could say I went through some thorns and thistles along the way and had a drought of entries to my blog. Honestly, I was a bit discouraged not hearing from my friends overseas so it lessened my desire to write. I know, I know, I shouldn't think that way but I know you can somehow relate to one's moments of emotional lapses. WE can be easy targets when we get so into the daily routine of our busy schedules and fail to pause and remind US why we're doing what we're doing. I try not to get sucked in by the pity-party vacuum that normally turns on when I missed a quiet moment with my heavenly Father. Too me, it's still simple math. Less time with Him, the more life seemed to look so complicated. Let's just hope I won't make life more complicated.

No comments: