Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Prayer Walk


We did a prayer walk last Monday along with the North Point team and we'll have our last one tonight. This is the first time we've done one and I might say it's different from the normal closing-your-eyes and going-over-the-list type of thing. I thought I was the only one that felt the need of having walks like this more often, it turns out everyone felt the same way after they had theirs. It's just wild that you walk around an area and start praying while your eyes are open and then when you think that you're about to run out of something to say you would suddenly see something or someone that would trigger another idea to pray about. Man, we've been to these areas almost everyday and yet we never really think about praying for particular issues and such. It's a bit embarrassing to admit but thankfully God gives us time to realize our mistakes and shortcomings.
YOU always try everyday to mold me the way YOU wanted me to become in spite of my constant complaining and murmuring. Thank YOU for never giving up.

No comments: