Tuesday, January 8, 2008

As expected with all the sweets, pastries and pastas I ate during the holidays plus the fact that I wasn't able to go to the gym, I've gained a good amount of weight...WAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I blame my sister and my mom for baking and cooking some stuff when they know well enough the struggles I have regarding basic food groups. hehehe....I'm just kidding! (I'm actually eating something as I type my notes.) It is so easy to put the blame on someone else when we know it's our fault why we end up in that predicament. We want to have that temporary feeling of satisfaction without really thinking about the negative end result. And when we get to that awful point, we look for a sorry excuse to make us feel a bit better. Ouch!!! That's when you really know you're blessed to have friends that say things as it is. They don't have any qualms telling you that you're way out a line or that you're eating too much chocolate (ouch!!!). Anyway, just thought I'd open up since it's becoming a habit that it takes me at least a week before I write down something in my blog. So sorry......

No comments: