Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!!!


Happy New Year to everyone! I know I know...it's been weeks since I've updated my blog. I have my reasons, credible ones at that :D
Actually I spent my Christmas and New Year in Manila with my family. Really great when it comes to relationships but concerning internet connection, ah, not so good. There's a certain spot in my room around 12:30 in the morning that internet connection is good...hmmmm. Anyway, that's why I wasn't able to do much with my blog.
By the way, Mom is doing better. Had to check her blood pressure regularly when I was there. Just have to constantly remind her that she's not superwoman, probably during her middle-aged years..hehehe.
Appreciate everyone's prayer. Continue to pray for her health.
Thanks and may we all strive to be the person that God called us to be.

No comments: