Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ALMOST ONE YEAR....


I can't believe I'm about to celebrate my one year here in Cebu this coming May 11. Who would think that I get to do everything I learned at North Point (probably even more) at my home country! God is just amazing and you guys have been instrumental in making my stay here in Cebu possible through your love, prayers and support.
I'm very blessed to have extended families there at North Point and even outside of Georgia that continually pray for me and the ministry here. Your prayers have kept me going and have encouraged me lots of times especially during moments of testing and questioning. We all go through that but by God's grace we can hang on as we continue to trust in His promises that He's not ever going to forsake us.
As the Lord leads, I'll be serving here in Cebu long-term. So please continue to pray with me that funding for the ministry as well as my living expenses would consistently come in. God has used you in a great way and I know only He can repay you for everything you've done.
A number of young people, even young adults now help volunteer at our local church, Quest, and it's all because of your help. You would previously see them roaming around streets creating commotion but because of God's unfailing love to everyone, these kids now help reach out to the same folks they used to hang out with. God does continue to perform miracles, the miracle of changed lives. Thank you again for being part of our ministry here. God bless you!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.