Thursday, April 3, 2008

NO FACE


I just did something so stupid today!!! I was so hungry and already told the guys if we can go and get lunch in one of those fastfood places. I normally end up with migraines if I eat my meal late. Anyway, they were still finishing up with some of their stuff then I had to talk to my pastor. As we got done talking, I just noticed that they left without me. GRRRRRRRRR... So I got so furious (my face was probably beet-red that time) that I called one of the guys and told them why in the world they left without me. (They were actually headed back as I was calling) Well, I, of course, being Christian and all (yeah right), blurted at the top of my lungs "this is unacceptable, how would you feel if someone did this to you!!! and I kept on and on blabbing my mouth. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that there were at least two young people there (so I was really setting a good example). So as I ate my stale meal (of course everything now tasted bad because of what I did), I was already thinking about one thing..go home and mope around. I so wanted to just leave and run away (I've done this years ago) but I knew that's not gonna solve anything. Anyway, as I finish writing this, by God's grace I was able to swallow my pride and was able to approach everyone to ask their forgiveness. They were just so understanding as I successfully held back tears because I truly felt so ashamed. Again, lesson learned the hard way....before I say anything, see if there's anything good and beneficial that's gonna come out of it.

I'm sorry for the way I've acted. I hope You forgive me. Help me to be the person You've called me to be...the light and salt to every person I see and meet. Thank You for giving me those million "second chances". You are my one and only God.

No comments: